SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
This item is Non-Returnable, all sales are FINAL. Please consider this before purchasing.
Our products are made from 16ga mandrel bent steel. Offering both Aluminized and T409 Stainless Steel exhaust systems, we have one of the most diverse products on the market. We have direct fit exhaust kits for your Cummins, Duramax or Powerstroke! With all pre-bent and pre-welded hangers, you never have to guess where a pipe goes. Everything just fits right into place. We also offer a full line of polished T304 exhaust tips & 6"-8" stacks to put the finishing touch to the best sounding exhaust in the industry! So whether you've got a diesel relic, a shiny rig right off the lot or ANYTHING in between, the performance exhaust solution is with FLO~PRO.
- Founded in 1981, FLO~PRO Performance Exhaust has been manufacturing and distributing only the most durable quality muffler and exhaust systems for your vehicle
- FLO~PRO performance mufflers are designed to boost the horsepower generated from your street vehicle
- Made from 16ga mandrel bent steel
- Offering both Aluminized and T409 Stainless Steel exhaust systems
- Direct fit exhaust kits for your Cummins, Duramax or Powerstroke
- With all pre-bent and pre-welded hangers, you never have to guess where a pipe goes - everything just fits right into place
- They make their exhaust systems stronger where they need to be the strongest with machined turbo flanges
- Most of their systems come with a machined flange that matches perfectly to your stock or aftermarket turbo
- They machine all their exhaust hangers to contour to the shape of the pipe
- This allows us to apply a longer bead of weld to the hanger to greatly reduce hanger failure
- FLO~PRO includes lapjoint style clamps in every kit they sell that keep the pipe round and have two (2) independent bolts that need to be torqued to 50lbft for an everlasting hold
- Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty
- For sale in Canada only
- No Air Ride System
- Will not fit on air-ride or center mounted shock equipped models! Removal of the spare tire is required.